AIA Vitality Virtual Run 2020
14 September 2020 @ 12:00 am - 15 October 2020 @ 11:59 pm
** REOPEN Registration
Until 15 October 2020 **
The AIA Vitality Virtual Run is back!!!
Take charge of your run in the limited edition race pack including running shirt or singlet, medal, drawstring bag and socks. Stay healthy in style!!
Tickets are on sale for 5 km and 10.5 km today – 15 October 2020.
What is Virtual Run ?
A virtual run is a flexible running event that runners can participate from any location, at any pace, on a treadmill or even in another country. The run course is decided by the runner himself/herself.
There are 2 distances that you can choose to join: 5 KM and 10.5 KM, and the running period is from today until 15 October 2020.
How to record your running result ?
- By using a GPS app to record your result during your run (i.e. Garmin Connect, Fitbit, Apple Health, S Health, Runkeeper, Strava, Endomondo, etc.).
- By using a health app to record your result during your run (i.e. Garmin, Fitbit, Apple watch, etc.).
- By taking a photo or a screenshot of your race result from other running events that you will join. If you happened to run on a treadmill, you can also take a photo of the result once you have completed the registered distance.
How to send in your result ?
- Submit your result through aiavitalityrun.com within 15 October 2020.
- Fill in your bib number, which the number will assign on your confirmation email, fill in your finish time, and upload your race result picture.
**ํYou will receive your race pack within 7 days after completing registration.
|5 km||5 km|
|10.5 km||10.5 km|
- Online registration will close on 15 October 2020 (23:59, Bangkok Time) or until sold out
- Entry is non-transferable to another competitor and you may not sell your entry to another competitor
- Entry is non-transferable
- Entry is non-refundable
- We accept online payment through – Visa and Master