RUN 4 HOPE Charity Virtual Run
15 July @ 12:00 am - 16 November @ 11:59 pm
We will send result submission link to your email within 24 hours after your registration
26 June – 20 October 2020
15 July – 16 November 2020
Results submission period
15 July – 16 November 2020
RUN 4 HOPE Charity Virtual Run – Together we make a difference
GAA-Events and Sports Republic Thailand joined hands and roll up their sleeves in order to raise money for the people in distress amid the covid19 pandemic.
When times are hard, we believe in solidarity, generosity, hope and kindness.
Let’s make a difference and let’s run for the people in need. Millions have lost their job and income in Thailand. Many of these people are in dire need of help and support going though these difficult times.
Let’s run together and raise money to help and support!
Proceedings will go to COVID Thailand Aid
A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill or in the park. You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself.
With virtual run, you don’t need to deal with traffic, parking, poor weather or unexpected schedule conflicts or injuries that might cause you to miss the race; you can run at the comfort of your own neighborhood.
Your entry fee will entitle you with a package that you can choose in advance. (Beautiful souvenir T-Shirt, a stunning medal and a colorful mask) Your package will be shipped directly to you after you completed your distance or challenge and submitted your results.
Register to one of the categories offered and select the type of package you want. Once payment is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with your registration details.
RUN & SUBMIT YOUR RESULT
Run and submit you results anytime from July 15th to September 16th, 2020, you can run anywhere you want and at your own pace. Submission can be done manually or by uploading a GPX file. The system will record your best time, which means you can run the same distance multiple times and challenge yourself to beat your previous time. Only our best time for each stage will be recorded in the general rankings.
You can track by GPS running watch, free smartphone running apps that can show your run distance and date. If you run on a treadmill, you can snapshot the display and upload the image together with your manual submission.
– For single distances (5 km, 10 km, 21 km, 42 km): Complete your selected distance and submit your time via the link that will be sent to you. You can submit your runs manually or upload a GPX file. The submission period is July 15th to September 16th, 2020.
– For the stage Challenges (20 km, 50 km, 100 km): Complete each distance of the stages and submit your time one by one in via the link that will be sent to you. You can submit your runs manually or upload a GPX file and submit the stages in whatever order you prefer. The submission period is July 15th to September 16th, 2020.
When submitting your runs you can also upload a photo, for example a selfie from your run, this is of course optional.
Feel free to share your best photos to encourage other participants around Thailand to help us to raise more funds for the COVID Thailand Aid.
Your medal and other goodies will be shipped directly.
There will be 2 shipping dates as follow:
- Delivery 1 August 31st: For those who registered and paid prior July 20th
- Delivery 2 on September 30th : For those who have registered and paid within August 20th
RUN 4 HOPE FORMAT
You can choose to run a single Distance or a stage Challenge:
We are offering 4 single distances as well as 3 stage challenges
|5 km||5 km|
|10 km||10 km|
|21 km||21 km|
|42 km||42 km|
|20 km||4 km > 6 km > 10 km|
|50 km||5 km > 10 km > 15 km > 20 km|
|100 km||5 km > 10 km > 16 km > 21 km > 23 km > 25 km|
Please note that you can submit your time for each stage as many times as you want and in order you want. The system will record your best time for the final general ranking results. Only your best time for each stage will be recorded in the general rankings.
Click the right arrow to see all packages
*For Oversea runners additional delivery fee 380 THB will be applied
*All fees above are exclusive 8.7% handling fee
- Delivery 1: August 31st: For those who registered and paid prior July 20th
- Delivery 2: on September 30th : For those who registered and paid on 21 July – 20 August
- Delivery 3: on October 30th : For those who registered and paid on 21 August – 20 September
- Delivery 4: on November 28th : For those who registered and paid on 21 September – 20 October
Compete with your friends and family. Compete with yourself! To make the run even more fun, there will be a friendly competition. (Not too serious)
There will be a general ranking for each Distance or Challenge. You can run the distance as many times as you wish and submit your time. The system will record your best time for the final general ranking results.
COVID19 Safety Rules
It is important to follow basic rules in order to run and participate safely. Anywhere you are choosing to run, always follow the safety requirements:
- Always wear a mask while going to your running location.
- You can take off your mask while running.
- If you are running in a gym, always follow the gym safety protocols.
- If you are running outdoors, wear a mask to your running location and always keep a minimum of 2m distance with the other runners.
- Never run in group larger than 5 people.
- No shake hands, no hugs.
- Bring your own bottle of water/electrolyte. Avoid sharing equipment with other runners.
- Wash your hands with soap or hydro alcoholic gel regularly.
- Do not run while sick, having sore throat, sneezing or having a fever. Go to see a doctor immediately would you have such symptoms.
- Online registration will close on 20 October 2020 (23:59, Bangkok Time) OR until sold out
- Entry is non-transferable to another competitor and you may not sell your entry to another competitor
- Entry is non-transferable
- Entry is non-refundable
- We accept online payment through – Visa and Master