Singapore International Triathlon
29 September @ 7:35 am - 1:00 pm
The Singapore International Triathlon (S.I.T) has been a main fixture in the Singapore and South-East Asian Triathlon Calendar for just over 34 years!
Humble beginnings in 1984 with its first International race saw participants from Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia & New Zealand compete over a 2km Swim leg, 65km Bike leg and a 16km Run leg.
Since hosting its first Asian Championships in 1998, the S.I.T. has hosted several ASTC Cup (ITU Sactioned)
The Singapore International Triathlon will be held at East Coast Park, Angsana Green.
Singapore’s largest Beach park stretching almost 10km in length is the ideal location for Triathlons!
Swim in the Open Sea, Cycle on closed roads and the internal park connector and Run in the scenic and shaded pathways of East Coast right next to the Sea-side!
|Race Type||Start Time||Cut Off Time|
|Extended (2.25km Swim / 48km Bike / 15km Run)||07.35 AM||To be updated|
|Standard Standard (1.5km Swim / 36km Bike / 10km Run)||08.00 AM||To be updated|
|Male / Female||18-29 | 30-44 | 45+|
|Male / Female||18-24 | 25-29 | 30-34 |35-39 | 40-44 | 45-49 | 50-54 | 55-59 | 60+|
Registration Fee (THB)
*All fees above are exclusive 8.7% handling fee
The entry fee includes:
- Race registration and athletes number
- Pre-race souvenir pack (t-shirt, etc.)
- Commemorative finisher’s medal
- Online registration will close on 25 August 2019 (23:59, Bangkok Time) Or when sold out
- Registration on the race day is not accepted
- Entry is non-refundable
- Entry is non-transferable to another competitor
- Entry is non-transferable to next year competition
- Entry fees include VAT
- We only accept online payment through – Visa and Master
- Our online registration fees include credit card processing and service fees, hence, they are higher than the fees published by the organizer