Virtual Run – วิ่งพ้นภัย
22 February @ 9:00 pm - 29 February @ 9:00 pm
Virtual Run – วิ่งพ้นภัย เพื่อสำนักงานบรรเทาทุกข์ฯ สภากาชาดไทย by MDRT Thailand
A virtual run is a flexible running event that runners can participate from any location, at any pace, on a treadmill or even in another country. There are 2 distances that you can choose to join: 5 KM and 10.5 KM, You can submit the result on 22 February 2020 (21:00 hrs) until 29 February 2020 at midnight. The income money after expenses will donation to The Thai Red Cross Society by MDRT Thailand.
Online Registration Open
13 December 2019 – 31 January 2020
How to submit the result
You can used the health app to record your result during your run (i.e. Garmin, Suunto, Endomodo, Strava, Runtastic, etc.).
If you happened to run on a treadmill, you can also take a photo of the result once completed your registered distance.
Submit the result start from 22 February 2020 (21:00, Bangkok Time) until 29 February 2020 (21:00, Bangkok Time)
1st Place will receive health insurance for 1 year contract (1,000,000 THB)
2nd Place will receive health insurance for 1 year contract (500,000 THB)
3rd Place will receive health insurance for 1 year contract (300,000 THB)
6th- 100th will receive the special gift from MDRT Thailand
|Male / Female||Open|
Registration Fee (THB)
*All fees above are exclusive 8.7% handling fee
*Limit 500 Runners
The entry fee includes:
- All runners will receive a t-shirt.
- Online registration will close on 31 January 2020 (23:59, Bangkok Time) Or until sold out
- Entry is non-refundable
- Entry is non-transferable to another competitor
- Entry is non-transferable to next year competition
- Entry fees include VAT
- We only accept online payment through – Visa, Master
- Submit the result start from 22 February 2020 (21:00, Bangkok Time) until 29 February 2020 (21:00, Bangkok Time)