Let’s run with AIA Vitality Virtual Run 2021, the flexible running event that allows you to participate from any location.
You can choose to finish it in one go or accumulated distance.
Register now. Only 250 Baht!
A virtual run is a flexible running event that runners can participate from any location, at any pace, on a treadmill, or even in another country. The run course is decided by the runner himself/herself.
There are four distances available: 5 KM, 10.5 KM, Half Marathon (21.0975 KM), and Marathon (42.195 KM). The running and result submission periods are from 16 December 2021 – 31 January 2022. You can run in one go or several times until you have accumulated your registered distance. Results can be submitted single or multiple times.
How to record your running result?
- By using a GPS app to record your result during your run (i.e. Garmin Connect, Fitbit, Apple Health, S Health, Runkeeper, Strava, Endomondo, etc.).
- By using a health app to record your result during your run (i.e. Garmin, Fitbit, Apple Watch, etc.).
- By taking a photo or a screenshot of your race result from other running events that you will join from 16 December 2021 – 31 January 2022. If you happened to run on a treadmill, you can also take a photo of the result once you have completed the registered distance.
How to send in your result?
- From 16 December 2021 – 31 January 2022, a result submission link will appear on this website.
- Search your name, fill in your finish time, upload your race result picture, and verify your entry with your ID/passport number to submit the results successfully.