AIA Vitality Virtual Run 2021
16 December 2021 @ 12:00 am - 31 January 2022 @ 11:59 pm
** Running Period
16 December 2021 to 31 January 2022 **
The AIA Vitality Virtual Run is back!!!
Let’s run with AIA Vitality Virtual Run 2021, the flexible running event that allows you to participate from any location.
You can choose to finish it in one go or accumulated distance.
Register now. Only 250 Baht!
What is Virtual Run?
There are four distances available: 5 KM, 10.5 KM, Half Marathon (21.0975 KM), and Marathon (42.195 KM). The running and result submission periods are from 16 December 2021 – 31 January 2022. You can run in one go or several times until you have accumulated your registered distance. Results can be submitted single or multiple times.
How to record your running result?
- By using a GPS app to record your result during your run (i.e. Garmin Connect, Fitbit, Apple Health, S Health, Runkeeper, Strava, Endomondo, etc.).
- By using a health app to record your result during your run (i.e. Garmin, Fitbit, Apple Watch, etc.).
- By taking a photo or a screenshot of your race result from other running events that you will join from 16 December 2021 – 31 January 2022. If you happened to run on a treadmill, you can also take a photo of the result once you have completed the registered distance.
How to send in your result?
- From 16 December 2021 – 31 January 2022, a result submission link will appear on this website.
- Search your name, fill in your finish time, upload your race result picture, and verify your entry with your ID/passport number to submit the results successfully.
*RACE PACK WILL START SENDING OUT FROM 16 DECEMBER ONWARDS*
You will receive your race pack within 3 business days once entry registration is completed.
You can trace your race pack via www.flashexpress.co.th
|5 km||5 km|
|10.5 km||10.5 km|
|21.0975 km||21.0975 km|
|42.195 km||42.195 km|
- Please note that the entry fee is net price.
- Registration will close on 31 January 2022 (23:59 h) or until sold out.
- Entry fee is non-refundable.
- Entry is non-transferable to another participant, or to next year’s race.
- Payment method: credit and debit cards only.