Songkhla Ma Talui Virtual Run & Bike
1 September @ 12:00 am - 15 September @ 11:30 pm
Songkhla Ma Talui Virtual Run & Bike is held to encourage local people in Songkhla to boost up their immune system and maintain their good health by new normal exercising with social distancing practice during the Covid-19 outbreak.
With the options for a virtual run and a virtual bike, you can choose to do your activity anywhere and anytime to accumulate the registered distance using a smartwatch or any application such as Strava, Runkeeper, Map My Run, Garmin Connect, Nike Run, etc. To register, to join the activities and to get a prize (either because you are fast to submit or you are lucky) is totally free of charge.
Songkhla Province by Songkhla Provincial Office of Tourism and Sports is hoping that the event Songkhla Ma Talui Virtual Run & Bike will help make local people stronger and healthier.
What is a Virtual Run & Bike?
A virtual run/bike is a flexible running event where registrants can participate from any international location or time-zone. They may run at home, at a park, or even on a treadmill. The distance, location, and track is decided by the runner himself/herself.
How to record your running result?
- By using a GPS app to record your result during your run (i.e. Garmin Connect, Fitbit, Apple Health, S Health, Runkeeper, Strava, Endomondo, etc.).
- By using a health app to record your result during your run (i.e. Garmin Connect, Fitbit, Apple Health, S Health, etc.).
- By taking a photo or a screenshot of your race result from other running events that you will join during 10th – 15th September 2021. If you happened to run on a treadmill, you can also take a photo of the result once completed your registered distance.
How to send in your result?
- From 10th – 15th September 2021, submit your result.
- Fill in your bib number (provided to you in your confirmation email), finish time and upload your race result picture (using the button below)
|Race Type||Running Period / Result Submission|
|Run – 50 Km||Running Period 1-15 September 2021
Submission Period 10-15 September 2021
|Bike – 100 Km|
|Male / Female||Open|
Run 50 Km
Bike 100 Km
* First 200 finishers (100 male 100 Female) completing the 50 km Run will receive the T-Shirt.
* First 100 finishers (50 male 50 Female) completing the 100 km Bike will receive the T-Shirt.
*** All finishers in the event can win other special prizes
- This activity is reserved for Songkhla residents or people residing in Songkhla province only.
- Online registration will close on 15 September 2021 (12:00, Bangkok Time) or when sold out
- Activities can be done from 1-15 September 2021 (23:59, Bangkok Time)
- Results can be submitted from 10-15 September 2021 (23:59, Bangkok Time)
- Entry is non-transferable to another competitor
- Entry is non-transferable to next year competition