Supersports 10 Mile International Run 2020 – Hatyai (Virtual Run)
16 June 2020 @ 12:00 am - 31 July 2020 @ 12:00 am
CHANGED TO VIRTUAL RUN
In view of the continued spread of the coronavirus disease COVID-19 and the anticipated prolonged impact on public life, the originally postponed Supersports 10 Mile International Series Run Thailand 2020 – Hatyai Race has been converted to a virtual run with all race packs being sent to runners by post mail.
For more information, please visit http://www.supersports10mile.com/hatyai/
How to submit the result
From 16 June until 7 July 2020, complete the race distance you had originally signed up for and record your run on one of the many available running apps such as Garmin Connect, Strava, Endomondo etc. Outdoor running and treadmill performances will both be accepted.
The submission period will be available from 16 June until 7 July 2020, 23:59h.
As a reminder, the race distances are 10 miles (16.093km), 5 miles, (8.047km), and 3 miles (4.828km).
|Race Type||Start Time|
|3 Mile||Running Period
16 June – 7 July 2020
|Male / Female||Open|
|Male||12 -39 | 40 & Above|
|Female||12 – 34 | 35 & Above|
|Male / Female||15 -29 | 30-39 | 40-49 | 50-59 | 60 & Above|
We will start sending out the race packs from 12 June onwards.
Each pack will include:
- An Adidas running shirt
- A race bag
- A finisher medal
- A Supersports voucher for online shop valued at THB 500
- Three Supersports vouchers for any Supersports’ branches valued at THB 200, 500, 1000
- An adidas vouchers in any Supersports’ branches value THB 500
- Entry and extra items are non-refundable
- Entry is non-transferable to another competitor and you may not sell your entry to another competitor
- Entry is non-transferable to next year’s competition
- We accept online payment through credit card Visa and Master